[Tripleo] Support of Alma/Rocky Linux

Anirudh Gupta anyrude10 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 28 07:10:08 UTC 2021

Hi Alex,

Thanks for your response.

I tried installing tripleo-repos on rocky linux for wallaby and faced the
below issue

[stack at localhost ~]$ sudo -E tripleo-repos -b wallaby current ceph
--no-stream
WARNING: Unsupported platform 'rocky8' detected by tripleo-repos, centos7
will be used unless you use CLI param to change it.

Similar error was observed for Alma Linux as well.
[stack at localhost ~]$ sudo -E tripleo-repos -b wallaby current ceph
--no-stream
WARNING: Unsupported platform 'almalinux8' detected by tripleo-repos,
centos7 will be used unless you use CLI param to change it.

Regards
Anirudh Gupta