Edge sessions at the upcoming PTG

Ildiko Vancsa ildiko.vancsa at gmail.com
Tue Sep 28 01:31:24 UTC 2021

Hi,

It is a friendly reminder to please check out the edge session the OpenInfra Edge Computing Group is planning for the PTG: https://superuser.openstack.org/articles/the-project-teams-gathering-is-coming-lets-talk-edge/

We have topics such as networking, APIs, and automation in edge infrastructures that are relevant for OpenStack as well and it would be great to have the community’s input on these.

Our etherpad for the sessions: https://etherpad.opendev.org/p/ecg-ptg-october-2021

Please let me know if you have any questions about the agenda or topics.

Thanks and Best Regards,
Ildikó