[openstack-qa] opendev.org mirrors

Eduardo Santos eduardo.experimental at gmail.com
Sat Sep 25 10:54:34 UTC 2021

Hi folks,

On US-based servers, a DevStack deploy takes 15 minutes. When deploying it
from Brazil (where I live) however, it takes more than an hour. Examining
the stack.sh logs, git_timed appears to be the culprit. I'm using a 250
Mbps connection.

Do opendev.org mirrors exist for other regions other than the US? If not,
has this been discussed yet?

I believe this is more of a financial discussion othet than technical, but
I'm curious if other users have raised this question before.

I'm not sure if openstack-qa is the most appropriate flag. If not, please
feel free to correct.

Thanks!