[oslo][docs] Request to release openstackdocstheme

Camp, MaryX maryx.camp at intel.com
Thu Sep 16 13:41:58 UTC 2021

Hi to the Oslo team,
Can you please release the openstackdocstheme so it can be used by the StarlingX community? This will correct the double headings issue we see now on every doc page.
We've made similar historical release requests for 2.2.4 [1], 2.2.5 [2], and 2.2.7 [3]

The StarlingX docs site utilizes a theme variant within the openstackdocstheme repo, but consumes packaged releases.
Several recent changes merged to address Sphinx 4.x changes, and the StarlingX community would appreciate a new openstackdocstheme release to make use of them.

[1]  2.2.4  https://review.opendev.org/c/openstack/releases/+/737105
[2]  2.2.5  https://review.opendev.org/c/openstack/releases/+/741550
[3]  2.2.7  https://review.opendev.org/c/openstack/releases/+/765192

Thanks in advance!