[TripleO] Installation of Undercloud on CentOS 8.4

Alex Schultz aschultz at redhat.com
Tue Sep 14 16:44:34 UTC 2021

On Tue, Sep 14, 2021 at 10:29 AM Anirudh Gupta <anyrude10 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Team,
>
> I was trying to install Undercloud on CentOS 8.4
> While installing the repos, I got the error "The host is not stream"
>
> So wanted to confirm if only CentOS 8 Stream is supported or is there
> still a way we can install TripleO on CentOS 8.4 or any specific version?

The containers and rpms that we're building and distributing via RDO are
based on 8-stream. If the error message you're getting is from
tripleo-repos, you can use --no-stream to get past this warning as we
assume stream by default.  It likely should work, however YMMV and the
current target is really 8-stream going forward.