Openstack nova live migration pain

hai wu haiwu.us at gmail.com
Fri Sep 10 20:16:46 UTC 2021

Here is what we use for python3-nova:

$ dpkg -l python3-nova
||/ Name           Version      Architecture Description
+++-==============-============-============-=================================
ii  python3-nova   2:18.1.0-6   all          OpenStack Compute - libraries

Here is what we have for all things with 'nova' string in the package name:
$ dpkg -l | grep nova
ii  nova-common                               2:18.1.0-6
                      all          OpenStack Compute - common files
ii  nova-compute                              2:18.1.0-6
                      all          OpenStack Compute - compute node
ii  nova-compute-kvm                          2:18.1.0-6
                      all          OpenStack Compute - compute node
(KVM)
ii  python3-nova                              2:18.1.0-6
                      all          OpenStack Compute - libraries
ii  python3-novaclient                        2:15.1.0-1~bpo10+1
                      all          client library for OpenStack
Compute API - 3.x