[tc][operators][all] Querying operators about their use of TC tags

Radosław Piliszek radoslaw.piliszek at gmail.com
Fri Sep 10 07:22:11 UTC 2021

Dear OpenStack Operators,

As part of Technical Committee's (TC's) efforts for this cycle (Xena)
[1] we are working on an analysis of the usefulness of the Tags
framework [2].
To this end, a summarising spreadsheet with tag distribution and
applicable notes was started by me. [3]

As the Tags framework is aimed at operators, we (TC) have a question
to you (operators) whether you are aware of the existence of the Tags
framework and whether it is something that you actually use to make
deployment decisions.
Please reply to this mail if you use the Tags framework and let us know how.

[1] https://etherpad.opendev.org/p/tc-xena-tracker
[2] https://governance.openstack.org/tc/reference/tags/index.html
[3] https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/18GXibtdQnSkIwA7DsBvX9dPwbw9JH76AhhRUknzBb3Q

Kind regards,