[oslo] RFE requested for oslo-messaging

Radosław Piliszek radoslaw.piliszek at gmail.com
Thu Sep 9 11:00:26 UTC 2021

On Thu, Sep 9, 2021 at 12:44 PM Nikita Kalyanov
<nikitakalyanov at gmail.com> wrote:

> Dear Release Team,
>
> We experienced strange freezes and timeouts for a long time on our
> OpenStack deployment [1] and some duplicate messages [2]. After
> applying the fixes [3], [4] both bugs are gone.

Hmm, I have read the bug reports out of curiosity and I think we might
be hitting these issues randomly in Kolla CI (due to load or bad
network).
(I am obviously unsure whether the proposed fixes are correct or not.)

As these are bugfixes, they should not need a freeze exception per se.
I hope Oslo messaging cores respond soon.

-yoctozepto