[ceph-users] Re: Replacing swift with RGW

Michel Niyoyita micou12 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 8 09:49:03 UTC 2021

Hello team,

Now I am able to create containers and upload objects in the openstack CLI
side using the following commands:
(kolla-open1) stack at kolla-open1:~$ swift -V 1.0 -A
http://ceph-mon2:8080/auth/v1 -U operator:swift -K opswift post
my-container3
(kolla-open1) stack at kolla-open1:~$ swift -V 1.0 -A
http://ceph-mon2:8080/auth/v1 -U operator:swift -K opswift upload
my-container3 michel.txt

above commands are successful and containers and their objects are stored
in ceph RGW default pool which replace swift .

The issues I remain with is that once I try to access the object store on
horizon and click on containers it immediately disconnect hoizon to the
login status.
[image: image.png]
[image: image.png]

Kindly help and advise