[all] Dangerous trend toward too many release-independent components

Herve Beraud hberaud at redhat.com
Wed Sep 8 12:07:25 UTC 2021

Openstack enter more and more in maintenance mode, with decreasing staffs,
and reduced project activity which de facto lead us to this kind of
situation, so this is a rational proposition.
Automation and tooling is a big part of the solution to this problem.

Great, thanks for the future blue-print.

Do not hesitate to ping us either on IRC or by replying to this thread.

--
Hervé Beraud
Senior Software Engineer at Red Hat