[zun][cyborg][kuryr][all] Edge for scientific research session on September 13 Edge WG meeting

Ildiko Vancsa ildiko.vancsa at gmail.com
Tue Sep 7 22:20:11 UTC 2021

Hi,

It is a friendly reminder that the OpenInfra Edge Computing Group is having a joint session with the Chameleon project next Monday (September 13).

During this session you can learn about the Chameleon project and how they are using OpenStack to build an edge platform for scientific research and academic purposes and the gaps they identified on the way along with the work they started to fill them.

The session will start with a presentation about the project and then we will use the remaining time to talk about solutions and next steps. I would like to invite everyone who is interested in learning about how OpenStack can be turned into an edge platform and what are the missing pieces of the puzzle that still need to be enhanced or implemented.

The session will take place on the OpenInfra Edge Computing Group weekly call on __September 13, at 1300 UTC / 6am Pacific__.
The meeting will be held on Zoom, for the latest dial-in information please refer to this page: https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Edge_Computing_Group#Meetings

Please let me know if you need a calendar invite and I can send you one to get reminded about the meeting.

Thanks and Best Regards,
Ildikó