Octavia Issues

Gregory Thiemonge gthiemonge at redhat.com
Mon Sep 6 15:14:08 UTC 2021

Hi Tony,

I think the log line is truncated, do you have more information in the logs?

If it is related to the amphora image, you also need to ensure that the
owner of the image in glance is the same project as defined in the
[controller_worker]/amp_image_owner_id config option in octavia.conf (it is
the id of the admin project in devstack for instance)

Greg