Replacing swift with RGW

Michel Niyoyita micou12 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 2 10:16:37 UTC 2021

Hello ,

I tried to replace Swift RGW but I face some errors  1) the object storage
doesnot appear to the dashboard . but it appears in systems information and
also it shows the rgw where it points .
[image: image.png]
the second error I try to run swift command through openstack cli but fails

(kolla-open) [stack at kolla-open ~]$ swift -v stat
-bash: swift: command not found
(kolla-open) [stack at kolla-open ~]$ sudo yum -y install python-swiftclient
Last metadata expiration check: 0:59:21 ago on Thu 02 Sep 2021 09:21:53 AM
CAT.
No match for argument: python-swiftclient
Error: Unable to find a match: python-swiftclient
(kolla-open) [stack at kolla-open ~]$

. Kindly advise

Michel