[release][heat][ironic][requirements][OpenStackSDK][barbican][heat][ironic][neutron][QA] Cycle With Intermediary Unreleased Deliverables

Herve Beraud hberaud at redhat.com
Wed Sep 1 07:58:34 UTC 2021

Well, the projects below could also ignore this thread, they are in the
same case that the ovn-octavia-provider. For more details see the previous
messages of this discussion.

- horizon
- swift
- tempest
- vitrage-dashboard
- vitrage

I remove these teams from the subject of this thread.
Thanks for your attention.