Using ceph for openstack storage

A Monster amonster369 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 31 21:54:12 UTC 2021

I'm in the process of deploying an Openstack cloud and I've been aiming at
maximize the number of computing node and in order to do that I've thought
of using Ceph distributed storage and use an All in one openstack
deployment, so that swift objects and glance's blocks are stored through
Ceph. I have a total of 12 servers, so I'll end up with 1 Controller node
for openstack services and use the remaining nodes for ceph cluster and
computing.
 Is it worth it to use a ceph storage system , and what would be the
minimum number of nodes required to deploy it.