[all] Anyone use or would like to maintain openstack/training-labs repo

Ghanshyam Mann gmann at ghanshyammann.com
Thu Oct 28 17:09:16 UTC 2021

Hello Everyone,

During the TC weekly meeting and PTG discussion to merge the 'Technical Writing' SIG into TC, we found
that openstack/training-labs is no maintained now a days. Even we do not know who use this repo for training.

I have checked that upstream institute training or CoA are not using this repo in their training. If you are using
it for your training please reply to this email pr ping us on #openstack-tc IRC OFTC channel otherwise we will start
the retirement process.

- https://opendev.org/openstack/training-labs

-gmann