[cyborg][ptg] Meeting time changes

Brin Zhang(张百林) zhangbailin at inspur.com
Mon Oct 25 01:09:52 UTC 2021

Hi all,

       At PTG, base the contributors of Cyborg, we discussed the meeting time of Cyborg. By voting on the meeting time on PTG, everyone agreed to adjust the meeting time to Friday 6:00UTC-7:00UTC (Beijing time at China, 2:00-3:00pm).

       We look forward to your participation in our conference, and you can submit any requirements to us. You can register for the feature on Launchpad [1] at first.

       Later I will send a summary of our discussion on Cyborg PTG.

         [1] https://blueprints.launchpad.net/openstack-cyborg

brinzhang