答复: [Sahara]Sahara project PTG meeting from 3:00 to 5:00 PM on October 19, 2021.

Juntingqiu Qiujunting (邱军婷) qiujunting at inspur.com
Wed Oct 20 01:54:52 UTC 2021

OK  Jermry  Freudberg, Could you introduce your point of view about Sahara project?

Jermry  Freudberg and  Tosky:

The plan about which backends should be kept and updated and which ones should be dropped? We can make a plan about which plugins to add and which plugins to delete in Yoga.

Could you introduce detailed about specific plugin information? In order to confirm which plugin add or delete.

Thank you Fossen.