How to force kolla-ansible to rotate logs with given interval [kolla-ansible]

Adam Tomas bkslash at poczta.onet.pl
Tue Oct 19 08:40:20 UTC 2021

Hi Mark, thank you for the answer.
I’ve changed ansible/roles/common/templates/cron-logrotate-global.conf.j2 (minsize 0M) and ansible/roles/common/defaults/main.yml (changing cron_logrotate_rotation_interval to  „daily” and cron_logrotate_rotation_count to „31") and logrotate.conf inside cron container now has my settings, but… logs still rotates according to default rules (every 6 weeks and only if the log is > than 30M).

> Wiadomość napisana przez Mark Goddard <mark at stackhpc.com> w dniu 19.10.2021, o godz. 09:47:
>
> Hi Adam,
>
> We don't currently support customising this file via
> /etc/kolla/config/cron-logrotate-global.conf. Where did you see it
> documented?
>
> It would be possible to support it by adding a with_first_found loop
> to the cron task in ansible/roles/common/tasks/config.yml.

how exactly?

Best regards,

Adam Tomas