[openstack][manila] data-node ?

Goutham Pacha Ravi gouthampravi at gmail.com
Tue Oct 19 00:28:24 UTC 2021

On Mon, Oct 18, 2021 at 12:37 PM Ignazio Cassano <ignaziocassano at gmail.com>
wrote:

> PS
> I found it under systemd but I did nod find any documentation for
> configuring it.

We've done a poor job of documenting this in our install guide:
https://docs.openstack.org/manila/latest/install/

However,
https://docs.openstack.org/manila/queens/admin/shared-file-systems-share-migration.html#configuration
should speak to the configuration necessary.
I've added a tracker for improving the install doc:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/manila/+bug/1947644