[TripleO] Hackfest at the PTG on Thursday

James Slagle james.slagle at gmail.com
Fri Oct 15 14:32:15 UTC 2021

Hi TripleO,

As previously mentioned, we're going to have a hackfest on Thursday next
week during the PTG from 1300-1700UTC.

The topic will be directord+task-core -- the proposed new task execution
engine for TripleO.

I've prepared an etherpad for the hackfest ahead of time:
https://etherpad.opendev.org/p/tripleo-directord-hackfest

There are details in the etherpad about how to set up 2 nodes for the
hackfest. Virtual machines would work great for this, on any platform. I've
run through it on a private OpenStack cloud, and also just using local
libvirt. It would be good to get those setup ahead of the hackfest if you
have time between now and Thursday.

I'm looking forward to Thursday and some informal hacking!

--
-- James Slagle