Restarting Openstack Victoria using kolla-ansible

Karera Tony tonykarera at gmail.com
Tue Oct 12 07:45:45 UTC 2021

Hello Goddard,

Actually when you just install kolla-ansible. It defaults to wallaby so
what I did is to clone the victoria packages with  git clone --branch
stable/victoria https://opendev.org/openstack/kolla-ansible
<https://opendev.org/openstack/kolla-ansible*> and then install
kolla-ansible and used the packages for victoria

Regards

Tony Karera