[all][tc] Relmgt team position on release cadence

Julia Kreger juliaashleykreger at gmail.com
Tue Nov 30 22:31:00 UTC 2021

On Tue, Nov 30, 2021 at 2:12 PM Jeremy Stanley <fungi at yuggoth.org> wrote:

> On 2021-11-30 13:48:15 -0800 (-0800), Julia Kreger wrote:
> [...]
> > It feels like this is a giant "no win situation", or for you star
> > trek fans, the Kobayashi Maru.
> [...]
>
> So, hacker-Kirk will save us all through cheating? Sounds legit.
> --
> Jeremy Stanley

It feels like we have created a bunch of basically immovable,
insurmountable conflicting obstacles. Kind of like a self digging
holes. I'm worried not even hacker-Kirk can save us. Well, maybe his
answer might actually be to abolish the integrated release so he can
not only rescue the operators on the ship, but also beam them the
tools they need to move forward. Granted, that is change, and human
nature is a thing. :(