[ironic] End of year meeting schedule

Julia Kreger juliaashleykreger at gmail.com
Mon Nov 29 16:24:07 UTC 2021

Greetings everyone,

Today, during the Ironic team meeting, we reached consensus[0] that we
would not hold meetings during the last half of December and for the
first week of January. Much as we've done the past few years to give
contributors time they can feel safe taking off without missing any
meetings, coupled with end of year PTO usage and holidays. We will
resume our regular meetings on January 10th, 2022.

Dates of cancelled meetings:
* December 20th, 2021
* December 27th, 2021
* January 3rd, 2022

Hopefully everyone will get plenty of rest, and be ready to review
plenty of code when they get back!

Thanks,

-Julia
[0]: https://meetings.opendev.org/meetings/ironic/2021/ironic.2021-11-29-15.00.log.html