[heat][horizon] Regarding Drop down of frequently used stacks in OpenStack Wallaby Version 23.1.2

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Mon Nov 29 13:41:27 UTC 2021

On 2021-11-29 17:03:33 +0530 (+0530), Adivya Singh wrote:
> Any feedback on this
[...]

Typically, a lack of response indicates either that nobody who read
your message knows an answer, or that you didn't provide nearly
enough context for anyone to even know what your question is.

In this case, at least for me, I have no idea what you're trying to
ask. A drop-down where (in the Horizon WebUI perhaps), and what do
you mean by "stack" in this context? My best guess is that you want
to boot multiple servers at the same time in a specific
configuration. Normally this would be done by the Heat orchestration
subsystem, so putting together those assumptions it seems like your
question might be specific to the heat-dashboard plugin for Horizon.
Based on the above, I recommend re-asking your question in more
precise terms, and including the [heat] and [horizon] topic tags
like I've done in the subject of this reply.

They're already included in this mailing list's description, but
I'll repeat for convenience: please see
https://docs.openstack.org/project-team-guide/open-community.html#mailing-lists
for guidance on how to apply topic tags in subject lines, and
https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/MailingListEtiquette for general
netiquette advice.
--
Jeremy Stanley