[neutron]Some floating IPs inaccessible after restart of L3 agent

Kamil Madáč kamil.madac at slovenskoit.sk
Mon Nov 29 09:34:56 UTC 2021

Ahoj Michal,

Thanks for responding and suggestion. During the weekend I upgraded neutron l3 agent to most recent victoria version of kolla container (17.2.2.dev56) and it seems it helped -> No disappearing routes in fip namespace anymore after restart 🙂

I found change set which fixes race condition in l3 agent https://review.opendev.org/c/openstack/neutron/+/803576 from September this year and I think that could be the one which fixes it.