python_requires >= 3.8 during Yoga

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Fri Nov 26 16:36:00 UTC 2021

On 2021-11-26 17:18:51 +0100 (+0100), Dmitry Tantsur wrote:
[...]
> Maybe I misunderstand something, but I cannot find any stream-9
> nodes in use now,

Ahh, yeah whether they appear in the nodes list will depend on if
any builds are in progress for them. Today there's not a lot going
on, so I likely just got lucky when I looked earlier.

> and https://review.opendev.org/c/openstack/bifrost/+/819058/
> failed with "The nodeset "centos-9-stream" was not found" just 2
> days ago.

https://review.opendev.org/793462 is an example of a change which
was passing builds on centos-9-stream nodes weeks ago (albeit
non-voting). There is currently no nodeset named centos-9-stream,
but there is a node label. Adding the nodeset definition soon would
probably be good to avoid further confusion.
--
Jeremy Stanley