[release] Release countdown for week R-18, Nov 22-26

Előd Illés elod.illes at est.tech
Thu Nov 25 17:07:03 UTC 2021

Development Focus
----------------------------

We are now past the Yoga-1 milestone. Teams should currentlybe focused on
feature development!

General Information
----------------------------

Our next milestone in this development cycle will be Yoga-2, on
06 January, 2022. This milestone is when we freeze the list of deliverables
that will be included in the Yogafinal release, so if you plan to
introduce new deliverables in this release, please propose a change to
add an empty deliverable file in the deliverables/yogadirectory of
the openstack/releases repository.

Now is also generally a good time to look at bugfixes that were
introduced in the master branch that might make sense to be backported
and released in a stable release.

If you have any question around the OpenStack release process, feel free
to ask on this mailing-list or on the #openstack-release channel on IRC.

Upcoming Deadlines & Dates

Yoga-2 Milestone:06 January, 2022
Yoga final release: March 30, 2022

Előd Illés