[keystone][policy][ussuri] why I can create a domain

Nikolla, Kristi knikolla at bu.edu
Wed Nov 24 17:26:01 UTC 2021

Hi Piotr,

That is likely due to the enforce_scope configuration option being set as False by default [0]

We’re not to a point yet where you can safely give someone the admin role on any project. [1][2]

Kristi

[0]. https://docs.openstack.org/oslo.policy/latest/configuration/index.html#oslo-policy
[1]. https://governance.openstack.org/tc/goals/proposed/consistent-and-secure-rbac.html
[2]. https://review.opendev.org/c/openstack/governance/+/815158