[cinder] : SAN migration

Sumit Marwah sumit.marwah at broadcom.com
Fri Nov 19 02:24:37 UTC 2021

Hi Gauurav,
Did you receive any response from OpenStack?

Thanks,

Sumit Marwah
Technology & Sales Director, APJ | Brocade
Broadcom
Mobile: +6596452240
1 Yishun Ave 7 |  Singapore
sumit.marwah at broadcom.com   |   broadcom.com

--
This electronic communication and the information and any files transmitted
with it, or attached to it, are confidential and are intended solely for