[sdk][tc] A new home for Gophercloud

Emilien Macchi emilien at redhat.com
Tue Nov 16 00:32:15 UTC 2021

Hey Kendall,

On Mon, Nov 15, 2021 at 11:59 AM Kendall Nelson <kennelson11 at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Is there a reason why you don't want it to be under the openstack
> namespace?

The only reason that comes to my mind is not technical at all.
I (not saying we, since we haven't reached consensus yet) think that we
want the project in its own organization, rather than under openstack. We
want to encourage external contributions from outside of OpenStack,
therefore opendev would probably suit better than openstack.

This is open for discussion of course, but as I see it going, these are my
personal thoughts.

Emilien Macchi