[neutron] CI meeting time slot

Slawek Kaplonski skaplons at redhat.com
Mon Nov 15 09:28:47 UTC 2021

Hi,

On czwartek, 28 października 2021 11:10:18 CET Slawek Kaplonski wrote:
> Hi,
>
> As per PTG discussion, I prepared doodle to check what would be the best
time
> slot for most of the people.
> Doodle is at [1]. Please fill it in if You are interested attending the
weekly
> Neutron CI meeting. Meeting is on the #openstack-neutron irc channel, but we
> are also planning to do it on video from time to time.
>
> The timeslots in doodle have dates for next week, but please ignore them.
It's
> just to pick the best time slot for the meeting to use it weekly. Next week
> meeting will be for sure still in the current time slot, which is Tuesday
> 1500 UTC.
>
> [1] https://doodle.com/poll/3n2im4ebyxhs45ne?utm_source=poll&utm_medium=link

Thx for all who participated in the Doodle. After all it seems that the best
slot for all who were interested in that meeting and attend it usually is the
existing one. So nothing will change there and we will still have Neutron CI
meeting on Tuesday at 1500 UTC

--
Slawek Kaplonski
Principal Software Engineer