[all][tc][policy] RBAC discussions: policy popup team meeting time/place change

Ghanshyam Mann gmann at ghanshyammann.com
Fri Nov 12 17:22:11 UTC 2021

Hello Everyone,

As you might aware that we had post-PTG discussion on new secure RBAC[1] and figured out
a lot of things but still lot of things pending to figure out :). We are at least in good shape on
"what to target in Yoga cycle" (this proposal - https://review.opendev.org/c/openstack/governance/+/815158)

We will use policy popup team biweekly meeting to continue the discussion on open questions and with video call
on meetpad.

Details of meeting: https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Consistent_and_Secure_Default_Policies_Popup_Team#Meeting
Ical: https://meetings.opendev.org/#Secure_Default_Policies_Popup-Team_Meeting

Next meeting is on 18th Nov Thursday at 18:00 UTC and then biweekly.

[1] http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-discuss/2021-November/025619.html

-gmann