[cinder][rbd] festival of RBD driver reviews 11 november 1500 utc

Brian Rosmaita rosmaita.fossdev at gmail.com
Thu Nov 4 19:19:00 UTC 2021

By popular demand (really!), I'm scheduling a RBD driver review festival
for next week.  It's a community driver, and we've got a backlog of patches:

https://review.opendev.org/q/project:openstack/cinder+status:open+file:cinder/volume/drivers/rbd.py

If your patch is currently in merge conflict, it would be helpful if you
could get conflicts resolved before the festival.  Also, if you have
questions about comments that have been left on your patch, this would
be a good time to get them answered.

who: Everyone!
what: The Cinder Festival of RBD Driver Reviews
when: Thursday 11 November 2021 from 1500-1600 UTC
where: https://meet.google.com/fsb-qkfc-qun
etherpad: https://etherpad.opendev.org/p/cinder-festival-of-driver-reviews

(Note that we're trying google meet for this session.)