[puppet] Propose retiring puppet-senlin

Tobias Urdin tobias.urdin at binero.com
Wed Nov 3 11:05:34 UTC 2021

+1 for retiring

Best regards
Tobias

On 3 Nov 2021, at 11:49, Takashi Kajinami <tkajinam at redhat.com<mailto:tkajinam at redhat.com>> wrote:

Hello,

I remember I raised a similar discussion recently[1] but
we need the same for a different module.

puppet-selin was introduced back in 2018, but the module has had
only the portion made by cookiecutter and has no capability to manage
fundamental resources yet.
Because we haven't seen any interest in creating implementations
to support even basic usage, I'll propose retiring this module.

I'll be open for any feedback for a while, and will propose a series
of patches for retirement if no concern is raised here for one week.

Thank you,
Takashi

[1] http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-discuss/2021-September/024687.html
[2] https://opendev.org/openstack/puppet-senlin