[requirements][neutron][os-vif][octavia] pyroute2 and eventlet update breaking gate

Rodolfo Alonso Hernandez ralonsoh at redhat.com
Mon May 31 07:50:15 UTC 2021

Hello:

pyroute2 problem [1] should be solved in 0.6.2:
https://github.com/svinota/pyroute2/issues/798

For eventlet and Neutron [2], we'll open a bug for os-ken. We'll update the
requirements patch once it is solved.

Regards.

[1]http://paste.openstack.org/show/805853/
[2]http://paste.openstack.org/show/805854/