[interop] Interop Testing Guidelines

Kanevsky, Arkady Arkady.Kanevsky at dell.com
Fri May 28 17:00:26 UTC 2021

As far .rst guidelines these are human-readable format of .json form.
Json is the primary one. The tooling for conversion from json to rst is lacking behind.
There is tooling that was developed many years ago and it was for schema 1.0.
For last several years and guidelines were using schema 2.0 and we are looking
for extending jsantorst tool to schema 2.0 and support for add-on guidelines.