[ptl][tc] Project's feedback on Freenode situation

Ghanshyam Mann gmann at ghanshyammann.com
Wed May 26 23:30:27 UTC 2021

Hello Everyone,

Latest updates on this feedback in case you missed the TC emergency meeting or ML notification.

First of all thanks for the feedback. Now I am closing this feedback as we decided on the next step.

TC and community leaders had a meeting at 14:30 UTC today and discussed the next step. We decided
to move to the OFTC network. Please see the below ML and etherpad for detailed discussion:

- http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-discuss/2021-May/022718.html
- https://etherpad.opendev.org/p/openstack-irc

-gmann

 ---- On Mon, 24 May 2021 13:29:16 -0500 Ghanshyam Mann <gmann at ghanshyammann.com> wrote ----