[victoria] Reboot problem

Albert Shih Albert.Shih at obspm.fr
Tue May 25 09:43:27 UTC 2021

Le 22/05/2021 à 10:27:52-0400, Laurent Dumont a écrit

Hi,

> I would recommend turning up the debug logs for nova on the compute and trying
> again. It could be something where the ISCSI session is not properly closed
> when you shutdown the VM and it creates issues when the VM is started again.

Thanks for your answer.

I find the problem, and «a» solution. Not sure it's the good one but it's
work.

It seem each time nova shutdown the instance and try to restart the
instance it's unable to find the volume.

So I put in /etc/multipath.conf

  defaults {
    user_friendly_names no
  }