[mistral] glance image upload

Renat Akhmerov renat.akhmerov at gmail.com
Fri May 21 04:31:21 UTC 2021

Hi,

Essentially the “glance.images_upload” action is the same command available on the Python client for Glance and it should take the same parameters. So just go ahead and try. The only problem may be that the action may have gone out of sync with the latest version of Python Glance client since I believe nobody has updated it for a while.

Thanks

Renat Akhmerov