[neutron][stadium][stable] Proposal to make stable/ocata and stable/pike branches EOL

Előd Illés elod.illes at est.tech
Thu May 20 09:56:07 UTC 2021

Hi,

Now that neutron's stable/ocata is deleted some non-stadium project's
stable periodic job also started to fail (on stable/ocata) [1]:

- networking-bagpipe
- networking-bgpvpn
- networking-midonet
- neutron-vpnaas

There are two options to fix this:

1. transition these projects also to ocata-eol
2. fix them by using neutron's ocata-eol tag

(I guess the 1st option is the easiest, considering that these projects
are not among the most active ones)

Does neutron team have a plan how to continue with these?

Thanks,

Előd

[1]
http://logstash.openstack.org/#/dashboard/file/logstash.json?query=message:%5C%22error:%20pathspec%20'stable%2Focata'%20did%20not%20match%20any%20file(s)%20known%20to%20git.%5C%22&from=86400s