[largescale-sig] OpenInfra.Live May 20: "Upgrades"

Thierry Carrez thierry at openstack.org
Wed May 19 12:30:18 UTC 2021

Hi everyone,

For the last few months, the Large Scale SIG has been organizing video
meetings around specific scaling topics, with operators of large scale
deployments of OpenStack.

We've decided to join forces with OpenInfra.Live and do future such
meetings as OpenInfra.Live episodes.

Tomorrow at 9am CT / 14:00 UTC we'll have the following live discussion:

"Upgrades in Large Scale OpenStack infrastructure"

including presentations from Belmiro Moreira (CERN), Arnaud Morin
(OVHCloud), Mohammed Naser (Vexxhost), Imtiaz Chowdhury	(Workday), Chris
Morgan (Bloomberg) and Joshua Slater (Blizzard Entertainment).

Come learn how those operators do it! The live audience will be able to
ask questions to that awesome lineup of speakers, so don't miss the live
show:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yf5iFiCg_Tw

See you all tomorrow :)

--