[puppet][tripleo] Inviting tripleo CI cores to maintain tripleo jobs ?

Takashi Kajinami tkajinam at redhat.com
Tue May 18 14:42:09 UTC 2021

Thank you, Marios and the team for your time in the meeting.

Based on our discussion, I'll nominate the following three volunteers from
tripleo core team
to the puppet-openstack core team.
 - Marios Andreou
 - Ronelle Landy
 - Wes Hayutin

Their scope of +2 will be limited to tripleo job definitions (which are
written in .zuul.yaml or zuul.d/*.yaml) at this moment.

I've not received any objections so far (Thank you Tobias for sharing your
thoughts !) but will wait for one week
to be open for any feedback from the other cores or people around.

My current plan is to add a specific hashtag so that these reviewers can
easily find the related changes like [1]
but please let me know if anybody has preference.
[1]
https://review.opendev.org/q/hashtag:%22puppet-tripleo-job%22+(status:open%20OR%20status:merged)

P.S.
I received some interest about maintaining puppet modules (especially our
own integration jobs),
so will have some people involved in that part as well.