[ironic] IPA image does not want to boot with UEFI

Dmitry Tantsur dtantsur at redhat.com
Mon May 17 14:14:37 UTC 2021

Hi,

I'm not sure. We have never hit this problem with DIB-built images before.
I know that TripleO uses an even larger image than one we publish on
tarballs.o.o.

Dmitry

--
Red Hat GmbH, https://de.redhat.com/ , Registered seat: Grasbrunn,
Managing Directors: Charles Cachera, Brian Klemm, Laurie Krebs, Michael