[stein][neutron] l3 agent error

Ignazio Cassano ignaziocassano at gmail.com
Sat May 15 17:41:24 UTC 2021

Hello Guys,
I've just upgraded from openstack queens to rocky and then to stein on
centos 7.
In my configuration I have router high availability.
After the upgrade and rebooting each controller one by one I get the
following errors on all my 3 controllers under /var/log/neutron/l3-agent.log

http://paste.openstack.org/show/805407/

If I run openstack router show for for one of uuid in the log:
http://paste.openstack.org/show/805408/

Namespace for router in present on all 3 controllers.
After the controllers reboot,some routers lost their routing tables, but
restarting l3-agent they went ok.
Is it possible router ha stopped working?
Any idea,please ?
Ignazio