[Octavia dashboard] Impossible to fill the subnet field when creating a load balancer

Michael Johnson johnsomor at gmail.com
Wed May 12 23:52:11 UTC 2021

Hi Jean-François,

The Subnet drop-down on the load balancer create screen in horizon
should be populated with the neutron subnets your project has access
to.

Can you check that you can see at least one subnet (or the specific
subnet you are looking for) in the networking section of the horizon
UI?

The field should be a drop-down listing the available neutron subnets.
You can see a demo of that in our Boston presentation here:
https://youtu.be/BBgP3_qhJ00?t=935

Michael