[ironic] IPA image does not want to boot with UEFI

Francois rigault.francois at gmail.com
Tue May 11 19:28:42 UTC 2021

Hi! Out of curiosity, how did you generate the esp?
Normally Ironic will build a grub.cfg file and include it into the
iso, then it is loaded automatically (providing the grub_config_path
is properly set) so you don't have anything to type by hand... That
grub.cfg default template uses "linuxefi" and "initrdefi" (instead of
linux/initrd you are using) which seem correct for most distributions
(but depending on the way you built the esp, if you used grub from
sources for example, linux/initrd would still be the right commands).
Maybe you can try the "efi" variants.

Best of luck!
Francois (frigo)