[all] Nomination open for OpenStack "Y" Release Naming until 10th June, 21

Ghanshyam Mann gmann at ghanshyammann.com
Tue May 11 16:57:57 UTC 2021

Hello Everyone,

We are now starting the process for the OpenStack 'Y' release name. Below are the details on
dates and criteria:

Dates[1]:
=======
- Nomination Open: 2021-05-13 to 2021-06-10
- TC Poll on proposed names: 2021-06-10 to 2021-06-17

Criteria:
======
- Refer to the below governance page for the naming criteria:

https://governance.openstack.org/tc/reference/release-naming.html#release-name-criteria

- Any community members can propose the name to the below wiki page:

 https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Release_Naming/Y_Proposals

We encourage all community members to participate in this process.

[1]https://governance.openstack.org/tc/reference/release-naming.html#polls

-gmann