[horizon][security-sig] Please revisit your open vulnerability reports

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Mon May 10 16:02:01 UTC 2021

Please help the OpenStack Vulnerability Management Team by taking a
look at the following reports:

    using glance v2 api does not remove temporary files
    https://launchpad.net/bugs/1674846

    DOS : API_RESULT_LIMIT does not work for swift objects
    https://launchpad.net/bugs/1724598

    XSS in adding JavaScript into the ‘Subnet Name’ field
    https://launchpad.net/bugs/1892848

Can these be exploited by a nefarious actor, and if so, how? Are
they likely to be fixable in all our supported stable branches,
respecting stable backport policy? What deployment configurations
and options might determine whether a particular installation is
susceptible? This is the sort of feedback we depend on to make
determinations regarding whether and how to keep the public
notified, so they can make informed decisions.

Thanks for doing your part to keep our users safe!
--
Jeremy Stanley