[horizon] Support for Angular 1.8.x in Horizon (fixing Debian Bullseye)

vishal manchanda manchandavishal143 at gmail.com
Thu May 6 18:26:02 UTC 2021

Hi Thomas,

Horizon team discussed this topic in yesterday's horizon weekly meeting.
I will try to push a patch to Update XStatic-Angular to 1.8.2 from 1.5.8 by
next week.
As of now, we use 1.5.8 angularjs version [1].
I have also reported a new bug for that so it's easy to track [2].
It's going to take some time as we have a small team.
It would be great if you can also review related patches.

Thanks & Regards,
Vishal Manchanda

[1]
https://opendev.org/openstack/horizon/src/branch/master/requirements.txt#L44